MaxBill is looking for a professional, self-motivated Technical Writer to join our team. Technical Writer will play an integral role in delivering well-structured, high-quality technical documentation to our clients, potential business partners and teams, helping them to better understand our solution and the purposes it serves.
• 2+ years of experience as a technical writer in IT;
• Perfect information decomposition skills and ability to structure information;
• Ability to create documentation from scratch;
• Flawless written English and Russian;
• Love for beautifully-written texts;
• Strong proofreading and editing skills;
• Understanding of main documentation design standards (Microsoft Manual of Style).
As a plus:
• Master’s degree in English.
• Plan, create, write, edit and review with stakeholders all operational, instructional, maintenance or training documentation;
• Maintain existing documentation by updating and improving both the content and the look;
• Collect, understand and document information that will be communicated to our clients or internally.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
· Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
· Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
· Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
· Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
· Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
· Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
· Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.