MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Training Specialist to join us in the Odessa office.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for materials preparation, guidelines organization and facilitation of all training activities.
You should be passionate about education. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and lead a full training cycle. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader, and you’re interested in innovations and new IT trends, we’d like to meet you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Present all the technical and supply training requirements;
- Prepare and perform external trainings about the MaxBill suite for our partners as well as for integrators;
- Organize technical training sessions on MaxBIll products and their components specific to various roles in the company;
- Ensure that new staff members receive appropriate introductory training about MaxBill products;
- Prepare all instructional materials;
- Build quarterly and annual training program;
- Implement training KPIs, maintain files and records of training attendance, completion, certification and evaluation.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- 2 years of experience as an IT Training Specialist or another role in IT
- Passionate about educating people;
- Good technical background, the best candidates are those with technical education in IT;
- Ability to lead a full training cycle (prepare training programs and materials, coordinate with stakeholders, organize and conduct trainings, execute tests, etc.);
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Intermediate or higher level of English;
- Passionate about innovations and new IT trends;
- Experience with designing technical training programs and workshops will be a plus.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.