Schedule a Demo
Join our team as a Support Manager where you’ll champion customer support, drive process improvements, and play a key role in our tech-driven success. If you’re a problem-solver with a technical background and ready to travel, we want to see you!
- Implementing, deploying, and supporting activities for Billing and Customer Care software: CRM, Billing, and Rating.
- Experience in a Customer Support Lead role in the software domain at least 2 years.
- Proficiency in Productivity Tools: MS Office, Incident Manager (Jira), Document Manager (Confluence, SharePoint).
- At least 3 years of experience in computer/software problems or bug fixing.
- Experience in troubleshooting software problems.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to quickly grasp the entire system.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or a related field.
- Excellent proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Willingness to travel, particularly to the UK and Europe for business purposes.
Nice to have:
- Development experience in script languages.
- Experience with Oracle.
- Knowledge of Linux at an advanced user level.
- Previous roles in QA or finance.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- 20 working days of annual leave per year, plus paid public holidays.
- Sick/personal leave provision.
- Compensation for overtime.
- Paid training, conferences, workshops, and certification courses, English classes.
- Opportunities for professional growth and personal development: paid training, conferences, workshops, and certification courses, English classes.
- A workplace mentoring program to learn from experienced colleagues.
- A collaborative and friendly working environment with fun company culture.
- The possibility of remote work and a flexible schedule.
Does this job suit you?
Submit your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.