Are you an experienced Customer Support Engineer who likes to improve product solutions with great software professionals? If you get excited about troubleshooting and finding solutions, passionate to work with customers and eager to learn new technologies and methods — welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
– At least 3 years’ experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing;
– Linux knowledge on a strong user level;
– Experience in software deployment and troubleshooting of software problems;
– Experience in SQL’s creating;
– Ability to learn about the entire system, server, client side in a short time-frame in order to troubleshoot issues;
– Strong problem-solving / investigation skills;
– Good communication skills;
– Highly motivated, passionate to work with customers, adaptable personality, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
– Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level);
– BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related to understanding our full-stack and product architecture;
– Willingness to travel abroad.
As a plus:
– Experience with Oracle;
– QA or Developer position in the past as a plus.
– Manage client interaction following MaxBill standards;
– Execute support requests within planned timelines with the agreed quality;
– Manage internal MaxBill communications to ensure maintenance issues are processed correctly;
– Collaborate within our own client’s support team and the overall MaxBill support team towards the achievement of MaxBill clients’ business goals.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
– Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
– Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
– Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
– Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
– Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
– Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
– Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.