Schedule a Demo
MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join us in Odessa office. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for facilitating and coaching multiple teams with Agile processes (Scrum and Kanban).
You should possess excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artefacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects and occasionally facilitate changes, keeping the focus on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re interested in Agile frameworks, we’d be happy to meet you.
• Lead the Scrum and Scrumban teams, using Agile methodology and Scrum/Kanban practices;
• Helping product owners and development teams to improve customer satisfaction;
• Lead the Scrum and development teams in self-organization;
• Help the Scrum and development teams to identify and fill in the blanks in the Agile framework;
• Help the Scrum team achieve higher levels of Scrum maturity;
• Facilitate and lead where it is required daily Scrum ceremonies for multiple Scrum and Scrumban teams;
• Work with product owners to handle the backlog and plan sprints;
• Track, escalate and remove impediments;
• Track burn down, issues and progress in JIRA;
• Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration;
• Be the point of contact for external communications.
• 2+ years of experience in an Agile environment in a Scrum Master role;
• Familiarity with software development;
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artefacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement, etc.);
• Knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.) as a plus;
• Excellent communication and servant leadership skills;
• Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability;
• Outstanding organizational skills;
• Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field;
• Scrum Master certification is a big plus.
What you will get with MaxBill
• Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
• Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Paid training, workshops & certifications;
• Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
• Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
Does this job suit you?
Submit your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
Your information has been successfully sent. One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, you are welcome to learn more about MaxBill.