Are you Sales professional with very good technical background who would like to work with complex systems and introduce our product to potential customers? If you have a Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, have experience in Sales — welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining MaxBill products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Present the product and all features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars;
- Prepare demo scenarios in accordance to customer’s requirements. Maintain Demo environments, demo case description, design and build demo scenarios by means of automated scripts;
- Create and deliver presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition;
- RFI/RFP/Tender facilitation and documentation;
- Get the latest product versions from R&D for further inclusion in demo scenarios, giving a feedback collected from potential customers on product improvements and missing functionality;
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D and product management for future product enhancements;
- Support of selling into new prospects as well as up sell into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels;
- Measure of success including successful demo rates, new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Advanced knowledge of English language (both spoken and written);
- Great presentation and communication skills;
- 3 years experience as Sales Engineer or equivalent (Project Manager, Product Manager etc);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Teamworking abilities;
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
As a plus:
- Implementation/Configuration experience.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.