Schedule a Demo
Are you Sales professional with very good technical background who would like to work with complex systems and introduce our product to potential customers? If you have a Degree in Computer Science or a similar field, have experience in Sales — welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining MaxBill products or services to customers and prospective customers;
- Present the product and all features to customers at events such as conferences and seminars;
- Prepare demo scenarios in accordance to customer’s requirements. Maintain Demo environments, demo case description, design and build demo scenarios by means of automated scripts;
- Create and deliver presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition;
- RFI/RFP/Tender facilitation and documentation;
- Get the latest product versions from R&D for further inclusion in demo scenarios, giving a feedback collected from potential customers on product improvements and missing functionality;
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D and product management for future product enhancements;
- Support of selling into new prospects as well as up sell into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels;
- Measure of success including successful demo rates, new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Advanced knowledge of English language (both spoken and written);
- Great presentation and communication skills;
- 3 years experience as Sales Engineer or equivalent (Project Manager, Product Manager etc);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Teamworking abilities;
- Ability to build relationships with clients quickly.
As a plus:
- Implementation/Configuration experience.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
Does this job suit you?
Submit your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
Your information has been successfully sent. One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, you are welcome to learn more about MaxBill.