We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Odessa office. As part of the team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing automated tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions to ensure product quality.
• Design and execute automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts;
• Creating test scenarios and execution plans to implement these scenarios;
• Identify and report defects and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them;
• Analyze systems to identify potential quality issues that could affect apps;
• Collaborate with other members of the engineering team to find the best methods for solving problems and deliver.
• Programming skills to write computer code and scripts in common computer languages (Python is a plus);
• Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
• Analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Knowledge of SQL;
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process;
• Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
Will give you an additional benefit
• Experience with Python script language;
• Experience with Robot Framework;
• Experience with writing tests for enterprise web-applications.
What you will get with MaxBill
• Collaborative, friendly working environment, and healthy company culture;
• Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Paid training, workshops & certifications;
• Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
• Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
• Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.