MaxBill is a product development company, currently working on the 5th generation of our modern billing MaxBill solution. We have been successfully implementing our solution to support telecommunication, municipalities, transportation, gaming and energy service providers’ growth in highly competitive, rapidly-changing markets.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Project Officer in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
- Collating budget and expenditure data;
- Scheduling meetings;
- Taking minutes of meetings;
- Coordinating project activities;
- Maintain project documentation;
- Collating contracts, timesheets and reports;
- Drafting presentations and formatting documents;
- Supporting senior team members with administrative functions;
- Facilitating project communications.
- 2+ years of experience in project officer/manager or similar position;
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level);
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.