MaxBill is a product development company, currently working on the 5th generation of our modern billing MaxBill solution. We have been successfully implementing our solution to support telecommunication, municipalities, transportation, gaming and energy service providers’ growth in highly competitive, rapidly-changing markets.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Project Director in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
- Manage customer project delivery. Accountability includes: provision of project management leadership across the projects, oversight of the compliance to the project charter, integrated project plan and schedule, regular reports and updates to stakeholders and executives;
- Lead and drive successful and timely delivery of the projects;
- Provide high level of professional guidance to achieve agreed objectives. Employ best practice project management standards;
- Contribute to the development and project plans, budgets, issue and risk management plans consistent with corporate project management policy;
- Control costs, review and improve project support system/tools and processes, and report regularly on activities, performance, trends and issues against plans and budgets;
- Ensure effective cross-stream planning, review and approval process of the high-level deliverables, and managing that key milestones, issues, risks across the programs/projects;
- Accountable to turn strategic project concepts into achievable plans, and manage the plans from requirements through initiation through to the sustainment organization;
- Contracts with outsource teams for support on an as-needed basis;
- Makes presentations to business partners and company executives concerning different phases of a project.
- 10+ years of experience in management of large projects;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities;
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level);
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related.
Will be a plus:
- PMP certification;
- System Integration experience in large projects.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.