MaxBill is a modern billing product development company, currently working on the 5th generation of our solution. We have been successfully implementing projects to support telecommunication, municipalities, transportation, gaming, and energy service providers’ growth in highly competitive, rapidly-changing markets.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Product Owner for the Delivery team in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative and dynamic person with a positive and result-oriented attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We aim to find a person who will cover Product Owner activities for our new projects in Ukraine, to get customer knowledge, ensure the product is used and creates value for users and the organization.
- Liaise with stakeholders and perform ongoing prioritization, publishing and refinement of the overall backlog in a project team and according to the project scope of deliverables;
- Analysis and solution design with the team to transform scope into sprint backlogs;
- Lead planning and the breakdown of the backlog into items, providing their definitions, acceptance criteria and estimates.
- Collaboratively develop, present the functionality and collect feedback from end customers;
- Report and escalate on the use of budget and expected due dates;
- Document functional solution designs and prepare delivery documentation.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a product owner working in IT;
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving;
- Requirements engineering;
- Excellent soft skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related to understand product solution architecture.
As a plus:
- Previous experience with customer management, billing and financial solutions;
- Previous revenue management with one of the following industries – utility, telсo.
What you will get with MaxBill:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Medical cost reimbursement fund;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.