MaxBill is a modern billing product development company, currently working on the 5th generation of our solution. We have been successfully implementing projects to support telecommunication, municipalities, transportation, gaming, and energy service providers’ growth in highly competitive, rapidly-changing markets.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Product Owner for the Support team in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative and dynamic person with a positive and result-oriented attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We aim to find a person who will cover Product Owner activities for our existing Production Installations, to get customer knowledge, ensure the product is used and creates value for users and the organization.
- Act as an expert on how each customer is using MaxBill product to achieve their business goals;
- Liaise with stakeholders and perform ongoing prioritization, publishing and refinement of the overall backlog in the Support team and according to the scope of deliverable and product roadmap;
- Collect feedback and product use data from customers to identify growth opportunities;
- Promote existing and future (roadmap) MaxBill product versions and capabilities to customers;
- Lead planning and the breakdown of the backlog into items, providing their definitions, acceptance criteria and estimates. Report and escalate on the use of budget and expected due dates;
- Document deliverables, pedantically strict use and promoting company procedures and tools in all activities.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a product owner working in IT;
- Knowledge of Agile frameworks;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent empathy skills;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level);
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related, to understand our full stack and product architecture;
- Willingness to travel abroad
Will give you an additional benefit
- Previous experience with customer care and billing solutions;
- Previous experience with financial (AR/AP) solutions;
- Previous pricing, billing and settlement experience with one of the following industries; telecom, energy, online gaming
What you will get with MaxBill
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Medical cost reimbursement fund;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.