Are you Sales professional with very good project management skills who would like to work with complex systems and introduce our product to potential customers? If you have good organizational skills, proactive and inquisitive person with prior experience coordinating bids, tender or other presales activities — welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
- Coordinate cross-department teams involved in presales considering inputs from key stakeholders (sales, marketing, product, development, legal, management teams etc);
- Coordinate and plan all client presentations / demos required as part of the bid submission;
- Ensure on-time submission of compliant bids, their statuses timely monitoring;
- Work with the Sales and management team to develop a clear win strategy for each bid and ensure win themes are clear and compelling;
- Understand the tender requirements and make sure to provide all the necessary documentation;
- Proactively search for tenders and bid opportunities;
- Support management with selection of bid opportunities;
- Provide analytics and milestones regarding all current and future bids;
- Create, maintain and improve presales directory with all the documentation and status updates, manage HubSpot.
- Advanced knowledge of English language (both spoken and written);
- Great presentation and communication skills;
- 3 years experience as Presales Manager or equivalent in IT (Project Manager, Sales Manager, Bid Manager, Tenders Managers etc);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent project management and time management skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
As a plus:
- Knowledge of additional languages;
- Experience with cloud technologies – iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.