MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join us in Odessa office.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for software code development that will help us sustain reliability and quality of Maxbill product.
If you are a highly organized, creative, and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP principles;
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring;
- Experience with XML and JSON processing libraries;
- Experience with multi-tier applications, client-server technology, unit tests, continuous integration;
- Experience with asynchronous computations;
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS;
- Pre-Intermediate English;
- Strong communication and organization skills.
Background and experience:
- Master degree in computer science or similar field;
- Software development experience -5+ years;
- Management experience – as an advantage.
As a plus
- Experience with Akka framework;
- Experience with Oracle DB environments;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra and MongoDB are preferable;
- Experience with CSS and web design.
- Design technical solution by analyzing functional requirements; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Evaluate use of technologies such as frameworks in the company and promote improvements;
- Develop code and run code review sessions;
- Assure use of best practices like design patterns, unit tests, continuous integration in development;
- Run integration tasks where several components are combined into whole solution;
- Learn customer feedback through review sessions with stakeholders;
- Facilitate documentation process.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.