MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Java Developer to join us in Odessa office. As a part of our team, you will be responsible for software code development that will help us sustain the reliability and quality of MaxBill product.
• Design technical solution by analyzing functional requirements, envisioning system features and functionality;
• Evaluate the usage of technologies (e.g. frameworks) in the company and promote improvements;
• Write code and run code review sessions;
• Assure the use of best practices like design patterns, unit tests, continuous integration in development;
• Run integration tasks where several components are combined into the whole solution;
• Learn customer feedback through review sessions with stakeholders;
• Facilitate the documentation development process.
• Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP principles;
• Excellent knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring;
• Experience with XML and JSON processing libraries;
• Experience with multi-tier applications, client-server technology, unit tests, continuous integration;
• Experience with asynchronous computations;
• Good knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS;
• Intermediate English;
• Strong communication and organization skills.
Background and experience
• Master degree in computer science or similar field;
• Software development experience —5+ years;
• Management experience — is a strong advantage.
Will give you an additional benefit
• Experience with Akka framework;
• Experience with Oracle DB environments;
• Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra and MongoDB are preferable;
• Experience with CSS and web design
What you will get with MaxBill
• Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
• Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Paid training, workshops & certifications;
• Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
• Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
• Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.