Schedule a Demo
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in business-related opportunities, technology and data-driven techniques, we have the perfect job for you! A strong candidate for an open Data Scientist position will have the demonstrated ability to use analytical and statistical tools to recognize potential patterns in business-generated data. They will be able to do this even though they may not know exactly which useful or insightful patterns will eventually emerge from that data. The process requires a delicate balance of technical knowledge and pattern recognition talent. It is a skill set acquired through extensive education, experience, and business acumen.
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities to develop data-driven solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue management and other business outcomes with a clear business value provided.
- Mine and analyze data (looking for order and potential patterns in data, as well as spotting trends) from the company data sources to drive optimization of product and its development.
- Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
- Communicating and collaborating with both IT and business to implement models and monitor outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Experience using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts and experience with applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
Does this job suit you?
Submit your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
Your information has been successfully sent. One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, you are welcome to learn more about MaxBill.