We are currently seeking to fill the position of Customer Support Engineer in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative, and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
- Interact with customers on correction, maintenance, and support tasks;
- Troubleshooting for software products;
- Implementation, deployment, and support activities for Billing and Customer Care software: CRM, Billing, Rating.
- At least 3 years’ experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing;
- Experience in troubleshooting software problems;
- Experience in SQL’s creating;
- Ability to learn about the entire system, server, client-side in a short time-frame in order to troubleshoot issues;
- Strong problem-solving / investigation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Highly motivated, passionate to work with customers, adaptable personality, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
- Fast learner, responsible personality;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (or higher) in computer science or similar field;
- Strong technical background.
Will give you an additional benefit:
- Experience with Oracle;
- Linux’s knowledge on a strong user level;
- QA or Finance position in the past.
What you will get with MaxBill:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.