Are you an experienced Customer Support Engineer who likes to improve product solutions with great software professionals? If you get excited about troubleshooting and finding solutions, passionate to work with customers and eager to learn new technologies and methods — welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
∙ Interact with customers on correction, maintenance and support tasks;
∙ Testing and troubleshooting for software products;
∙ Implementation, deployment and support activities for Billing and Customer Care software: CRM, Billing, Rating.
∙ At least 3 years’ experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing;
∙ Linux knowledge on a strong user level;
∙ Experience in software deployment and troubleshooting of software problems;
∙ Experience in SQL’s creating;
∙ Ability to learn about the entire system, server, client-side in a short time-frame in order to troubleshoot issues;
∙ Strong problem solving / investigation skills;
∙ Good communication skills;
∙ Highly motivated, passionate to work with customers, adaptable personality, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
∙ Fast learner, responsible personality;
∙ Upper-Intermediate English;
∙ Willingness to travel abroad.
Background and experience
∙ Bachelor degree (or higher) in computer science or similar field;
∙ Strong technical background.
Will give you an additional benefit
∙ Experience with Oracle;
∙ QA or Developer position in the past.
What you will get with MaxBill
• Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
• Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
• Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
• Paid training, workshops & certifications;
• Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
• Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
• Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.