MaxBill is a product development company, currently working on the 5th generation of our modern billing MaxBill solution. We have been successfully implementing our solution to support telecommunication, municipalities, transportation, gaming, and energy service providers’ growth in highly competitive, rapidly-changing markets.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of Customer Support Engineer in our Odessa office.
If you are a highly organized, creative, and dynamic person with a positive and flexible attitude – welcome to MaxBill, a cohesive, diverse, and talented team of highly skilled, creative, and dedicated professionals.
• Interact with customers on correction, maintenance, and support tasks;
• Troubleshooting for software products;
• Implementation, deployment, and support activities for Billing and Customer Care software: CRM, Billing, Rating.
- At least 3 years’ experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing;
- Experience in troubleshooting software problems;
- Experience in SQL’s creating;
- Ability to learn about the entire system, server, client-side in a short time-frame in order to troubleshoot issues;
- Strong problem-solving / investigation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Highly motivated, passionate to work with customers, adaptable personality, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
- Fast learner, responsible personality;
- Upper-Intermediate English;
- Willingness to travel abroad;
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (or higher) in computer science or similar field;
- Strong technical background.
Will give you an additional benefit
- Experience with Oracle;
- Linux’s knowledge on a strong user level;
- QA or Finance position in the past.
What you will get with MaxBill
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and healthy company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid training, workshops & certifications;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.