Schedule a Demo
MaxBill is looking for a talented, self-motivated content writer to join our marketing team. This position will play an integral role in delivering interesting, high-quality content to our clients and potential business partners experience, helping them to better understand our solution and the purposes it serves. You will be given a great level of freedom of what to write and how to do it, while always having a helping hand at your disposal and a growth marketing strategy to adhere to.
If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV (English only) and accompany it with links to the articles you’re most proud of, so we could get a clear understanding of your writing style.
- Excellent command of English (Advanced level);
- A clear, cohesive, and engaging writing style;
- Excellent grammar and profound editorial skills;
- Solid research and analytical skills with an aptitude for critical thinking;
- Up-to-date knowledge of SEO fundamentals and copywriting best practices;
- Ability to understand complex technical documentation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable presenting ideas and proposals;
- Knowledge of the IT field and its trends;
- Interest in social media (experience in managing corporate social accounts will be a plus).
As a plus
- Relevant working experience in a similar capacity for at least 1 year;
- Familiarity with writing tools and resources;
- Ability to find, plan, or design the necessary graphical content;
- A degree in English or a language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IETLS, FCE, CAE, etc.);
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress.
- Create original content for the company website, blog, and social media on a broad range of topics from finance to technology;
- Help create marketing collaterals such as presentations, white papers, e-books, brochures, etc. for internal / external distribution and industry events;
- Identify interesting, viral topics and turn them into great pieces of content;
- Proofread and edit marketing/PR materials;
- Interview technical and business professionals both inside and outside of the company for the purpose of research or gaining a competent opinion for the article;
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels;
- Collaborate closely with the marketing lead to help plan and fulfill the content strategy.
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
Does this job suit you?
Submit your CV, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Get in Touch
Your information has been successfully sent. One of our experts will be in touch with you shortly. In the meantime, you are welcome to learn more about MaxBill.