Are you an experienced Implementation Engineer who likes to improve product solutions with great software professionals? If you get excited about troubleshooting and finding solutions, passionate to work with customers and eager to learn new technologies and method?
Welcome to LogNet
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Interact with customers on correction, maintenance and support tasks;
- Testing and troubleshooting for software products;
- Implementation, deployment and support activities for Billing and Customer Care software: CRM, Billing, Rating.
- At least 3 years’ experience in computer/software problem or bug fixing;
- Linux knowledge on a strong user level;
- Experience in software deployment and troubleshooting of software problems;
- Experience in SQL’s creating;
- Ability to learn about the entire system, server, client side in a short time-frame in order to troubleshoot issues;
- Strong problem solving / investigation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Highly motivated, passionate to work with customers, adaptable personality, and eager to learn new technologies and methods;
- Fast learner, responsible personality;
- Intermediate English;
- Willingness to travel abroad.
as a plus:
- Experience with Oracle is a plus;
- QA or Developer position in the past as a plus.
Background and experience:
- Bachelor (or higher) degree in computer science or similar field;
- Strong educational technical background.
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.