MaxBill team is looking for an experienced Product Owner to join us in Prague.
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for the product success by ensuring that our product creates value for users and the organization.
Welcome to LogNet
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role;
- Experience in product lifecycle management;
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks;
- Organizational and leadership abilities;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Problem-solving attitude;
- Strong analytical skills ;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Advanced level);
- BSc/BA Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
Would be a plus:
- Background in software development or program management.
- Manage prioritization, publishing, and refinement of the product backlog;
- Lead the breakdown of product backlog, providing definitions and acceptance criteria;
- Lead iteration planning with the project team;
- Check product backlog to determine all stakeholder requirements are listed and communicated to the project team;
- Act as the main point of contact between stakeholders (organizational, customer and industry) and the project team regarding development feedback and direction;
- Research and analyze product user data to identify product improvement opportunities;
- Coordinate efforts in a team of product owners working closely with a product manager;
- Report on progress to management and stakeholders.
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.