Do you like to build great software using leading edge technologies with smart and passionate people in a collaborative, friendly atmosphere? Do you have the desire to create innovative product, share knowledge and deliver valuable applications?
Welcome to LogNet
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP principles;
- Experience with Java EE (CDI, JAX-RS);
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS;
- Experience with multi-tier applications, client-server technology, unit tests;
- English level: Intermediate;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Background and experience:
- Master degree in computer science or similar field;
- Software development experience — minimum of 3 years.
As a plus:
- Experience with microservice architecture and cloud deployments.
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security;
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work;
- Discuss, prepare & write technical solutions;
- Collaborate and communicate across teams;
- Contribute to documentation (functional, instructional and technical specification).
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.