Are you an enthusiastic and professional Marketing Specialist who enjoys executing effective marketing strategies, building brand awareness and working on product promotion? Are you fond of campaigns development, their effectiveness analysis and development of lead generation programs?
Welcome to MaxBill
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
As a Marketing Specialist you will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of MaxBill.
- Conduct market research to find answers about customer and business partner requirements, habits and trends;
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns;
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.);
- Liaise with the sales team to execute promotional events and campaigns, to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts;
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail);
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies;
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Marketing Specialist or similar role at a high technology company;
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills;
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing elements (incl. traditional & digital marketing) and market research methods;
- Solid computer skills (MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite & CRM), applications (Web analytics, Google Adwords etc.);
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and web development tools (e.g. Dreamweaver) preferable.
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.