Do you like to build great software using leading edge technologies with smart and passionate people in a collaborative, friendly atmosphere? Do you have the desire to create innovative product, share knowledge and deliver valuable applications?
Welcome to LogNet
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Design technical solution by analyzing functional requirements; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Evaluate use of technologies such as frameworks in the company and promote improvements;
- Develop code and run code review sessions;
- Assure use of best practices like design patterns, unit tests, continuous integration in development;
- Run integration tasks where several components are combined into whole solution;
- Learn customer feedback through review sessions with stakeholders;
- Facilitate documentation process.
- Excellent knowledge of Java and OOP principles;
- Excellent knowledge of Java EE and/or Spring;
- Experience with multi-tier applications, client-server technology, unit tests, continuous integration;
- Experience with asynchronous computations;
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with any RDBMS;
- Intermediate English;
- Strong communication and organization skills.
as a plus:
- Experience with Akka framework;
- Experience with microservice architecture and cloud deployments;
- Experience with Oracle DB environments;
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra is preferable;
- Experience with CSS and web design.
Background and experience:
- Master degree in computer science or similar field;
- Software development experience — minimum of 5 years;
- Management experience — as an advantage.
LogNet is IT Product Company specializing in CRM, Billing and Web Self-Service products development and delivery.
Our Product MaxBill is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
For more info please visit https://maxbill.com/
Working with LogNet you will get
- Сomfortable and friendly work in a multicultural environment;
- Personal development – Workplace Mentoring program;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Possibility of remote work and home office;
- Meal vouchers, flexi passes, refreshments on workplace;
- Interesting corporate and teambuilding events.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.