Are you a true team player and passionate about Design and programming? Do you have strong coding skills? Do you like create exceptional user experiences and explore new technologies?
Welcome to MaxBill
And be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization… and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security;
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients;
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work;
- Discuss, prepare and write technical solutions;
- Collaborate and communicate across teams;
- Contribute to documentation (functional, instructional and technical specification).
- Java EE (CDI, JAX-RS, MicroProfile);
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- Strong Plain SQL;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Intermediate English.
As a plus:
- BPMN (Camunda);
- Knowledge of Backbone/Marionette; Vue.js framework;
- Knowledge of modern UI builder (Gulp, WebPack, etc.);
- Oracle PL/SQL experience;
- Experience with JasperReports or other enterprise reporting tool;
- Experience with Docker, microservices.
Background and experience:
- 5+ years of engineering experience in enterprise software systems.
LogNet is IT Product Company specializing in CRM, Billing and Web Self-Service products development and delivery.
Our Product MaxBill is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
For more info please visit https://maxbill.com/
Working with LogNet you will get
- Сomfortable and friendly work in a multicultural environment;
- Personal development – Workplace Mentoring program;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications;
- Possibility of remote work and home office;
- Meal vouchers, flexi passes, refreshments on workplace;
- Interesting corporate and teambuilding events.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.