Are you a true team player and passionate about Design and programming? Do you have strong coding skills? Do you like create exceptional user experiences and explore new technologies?
Welcome to MaxBill
And be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization… and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Java EE (CDI, JAX-RS, MicroProfile);
- Knowledge of RDBMS;
- Strong Plain SQL;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Intermediate English.
Background and experience:
- 5+ years of engineering experience in enterprise software systems.
As a plus:
- BPMN (Camunda);
- Knowledge of Backbone/Marionette; Vue.js framework;
- Knowledge of modern UI builder (Gulp, WebPack, etc.);
- Oracle PL/SQL experience;
- Experience with JasperReports or other enterprise reporting tool;
- Experience with Docker, microservices.
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security;
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients;
- Provide accurate timing estimates on work;
- Discuss, prepare and write technical solutions;
- Collaborate and communicate across teams;
- Contribute to documentation (functional, instructional and technical specification).
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.