Are you a true teamworker and passionate about both Design and programming? Do you have strong front end coding skills, like create exceptional user experiences and explore new technologies?
Welcome to LogNet
and be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of highly skilled, creative and dedicated professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization … and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Maintain high standards of code quality, documentation, standards and security;
- Build highly interactive, engaging digital experiences for our clients;
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work;
- Discussing, preparation & writing of technical solutions;
- Collaborate and communicate across teams, including design, experience planning, production, account management;
- Contributing to documentation (functional, instructional and technical specification).
- 3+ years experience in front-end UI development;
- Experience with design and development of SPA;
- Knowledge of Backbone/Marionette;
- Medium/beginner knowledge of Vue.js framework;
- Knowledge of modern UI builder (Gulp, WebPack, etc.);
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS or SCSS;
- VCS (SVN, Git);
- English intermediate.
as a plus:
- One of RDBMS (Oracle, MySQL), SQL;
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.