MaxBill is looking for a talented, self-motivated content writer to join our marketing team. This position will play an integral role in delivering interesting, high-quality content to our clients and potential business partners experience, helping them to better understand our solution and the purposes it serves.
Welcome to MaxBill
And be part of a cohesive, diverse and talented team of professionals.
We are united by many things and stories: new technologies, fascinating work, our unique MaxBill Product, interesting international projects, professional self-realization… and traveling.
We always support the initiatives and ideas of each other, as the creation of extraordinary, unparalleled solutions — is our favorite task.
- Excellent command of English (Advanced level);
- A clear, cohesive, and engaging writing style;
- Excellent grammar and profound editorial skills;
- Solid research and analytical skills with an aptitude for critical thinking;
- Ability to find, plan, or design the necessary graphical content;
- Ability to understand complex technical documentation;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, comfortable presenting ideas and proposals;
- Knowledge of the IT field and its trends;
- Interest in social media (experience in managing corporate social accounts will be a plus).
As a plus:
- Relevant working experience in a similar capacity for at least 1 year;
- Basic understanding of SEO, SMM, and marketing principles;
- Basic knowledge of HTML, Photoshop/Illustrator;
- A degree in English or a language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IETLS, FCE, CAE, etc.);
- Familiarity with writing tools and resources.
- Create original content for the company website, blog, and social media on a broad range of topics from finance to technology;
- Help create marketing collaterals such as presentations, white papers, e-books, brochures, etc. for internal / external distribution and industry events;
- Identify interesting, viral topics and turn them into great pieces of content;
- Proofread and edit marketing/PR materials;
- Interview technical and business professionals both inside and outside of the company for the purpose of research or gaining a competent opinion for the article;
- Manage activation of content across multiple channels;
- Collaborate closely with the marketing lead to help plan and fulfill the content strategy.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your detailed CV in English, together with Test Task:
- Make a self-presentation using any tool a candidate likes;
- Write a short article (500-800 words) on about the importance of digital transformation in utility.
MaxBill is a software company specializing in development and delivery of CRM, Billing and Charging solutions for telecoms, energy, water, transportation and gaming industries.
Our Product is a full featured customer management and billing solution which supports multiple service environments and features advanced rating options, CRM, order management and billing, strong partner management and reconciliation capabilities.
Working with MaxBill you will get:
- Collaborative, friendly working environment and fun company culture;
- Professional growth and personal development opportunities;
- Exciting projects with new technologies in a team of outstanding people;
- Paid trainings, workshops & certifications, Workplace Mentoring program;
- Sport and meal vouchers compensation, refreshments in the workplace;
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedule;
- Interesting corporate events and regular team outings.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.